43610 – 5/32″ x 1/2″ iCARB Indexable Carbide Countersink
iCARB Indexable Carbide Countersinks feature a revolutionary new design that is perfect for the most difficult and demanding hardwoods. Achieve industry leading performance, unmatched durability and service life. Take on the most challenging, most abrasive materials with ease, without sacrificing cut quality. Made to be tougher and stay sharper, longer. The solid carbide cutters can be indexed (rotated) to a fresh cutting edge, doubling your tool life. Take on the most challenging, most abrasive materials with ease, without sacrificing cut quality. The precision machined countersink body can be reused again and again, reducing the replacement cost. Replacement solid carbide inserts and screws available at a fraction of the cost (sold separately).
- Drive Shank: 1/4″ Hex Power Bit Shank
- Drill Size: 5/32″ Ø TiN Coated HSS Twist Drill with parabolic flutes
- Counterbore Size: 1/2″ x 82°
- Recommended Screw Size: Clearance Hole for #7-#8 Screws
- Replacement Twist Drill: 49610